What is a Champion setting?
A MindMate Champion setting has achieved MindMate Friendly and can show they have made a positive, evidence-based change to an area of social, emotional or mental health (SEMH) in their setting. The Champions Programme is open to all Leeds schools, SILCs and children centres.Find out more
Programme & Lessons
Are you a Leeds school, children's centre or SILC?
MindMate Champions and MindMate Lessons can help you to provide a broad and effective framework for SEMH prevention in your setting.
- Spiral SEMH curriculum from KS1 to KS4 to fit into your PSHE curriculum
- Six themes covering all main life issues
- Six lessons per year plus extras such as assemblies and focus modules
- MS PowerPoint lessons and Word lesson plans for easy use and edit
- A programme designed to assist settings in quantifying, evaluating and improving their SEMH provision
- FREE access to self assessment tools
- FREE SEMH news & resources
- Consultant Support
Register now for full access to MindMate Lessons and to begin your progression through MindMate Champions!Register today